Keats Camps is a Baptist summer camp, founded in 1926 on the site of a former orchard, operated on 93 hectares of land on the west part of the island. The camp property sits on approximately 230 acres of land at the southwest tip of the island. The actual campus, surrounded by fields and woodlands, is 12 to 15 acres in size.
The camps have been serving youth and families for over 80 years as a part of the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada. It has been, and continues to be a special place for all who have visited. Thriving during the summer months, the property comes alive with over a thousand visiting campers each year, and with our various year round Rentals and Outdoor School, Keats Camps has become a retreat for all.