June 16, 2013
Explore and experience the beauty of Howe Sound by water this summer. If you are not a boat owner, there are many options available. Check out our interactive map for tourist destinations.
Here are links to some of the commercial operations that provide access to Howe Sound:
- B.C. Ferries from Horseshoe Bay to Langdale on the Sunshine Coast, or Bowen Island.
- Water taxis from Horseshoe Bay and Squamish have scheduled trips to various remote locations around the sound.
- Small boat rentals from Sewell’s Marina in Horseshoe Bay, or Squamish Harbor Boat Rentals in Squamish.
- Kayak rentals on Bowen Island, or from the north shore on the mainland.
- There are many tour operators with various various departure points around the sound.